Melbourne Audiology Clinic
364 Albert St, East Melbourne, VIC 3002
Get professional support for your hearing from our trusted clinical team. Visit us for help with:
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing assessment and expert treatment advice
- Expert tinnitus assessment and advice
- Ear wax removal using the latest suction technology
- More information about our outstanding premium quality hearing solutions
- Hearing aids customised to your hearing requirements
- Hearing accessories designed to enhance your lifestyle
Our clinicians can fully customise your Blamey Saunders hearing aids, make adjustments, and show you how to manage your settings confidently at home.
You’ll find our Melbourne clinic opposite the Fitzroy Gardens. You can still see the old Le Gourmet sign on the adjoining building. Our East Melbourne clinic is easy to get to.
Melbourne’s Parliament Railway Station is just a 10 minute walk away, and tram routes and bus routes stop on nearby Victoria Parade.
There’s free client parking behind our building, which can be accessed from Lansdowne street
Keeping you safe in-clinic
We’re doing everything we can to keep you and our team members safe from Covid-19. This includes disinfecting test rooms and equipment after each client we see, following government guidelines, and using protective masks.
That said, we understand if you don’t want to come into a clinic right now. You can book an online video consultation instead, for clinic-quality care at home.
Contact us for more information.