Sydney Audiology Clinic
Level 4, 4 Martin Pl (opposite the Post Office), Sydney, NSW 2000
Get professional support for your hearing from our trusted clinical team. Visit us for help with:
- Comprehensive diagnostic hearing assessment and expert treatment advice
- Expert tinnitus assessment and advice
- Ear wax removal using the latest suction technology
- More information about our outstanding premium quality hearing solutions
- Hearing aids customised to your hearing requirements
- Hearing accessories designed to enhance your lifestyle
Our clinicians can fully customise your Blamey Saunders hearing aids, make adjustments, and show you how to manage your settings confidently at home.
Our Sydney Audiology clinic is located in Challis House, opposite the old GPO building, between George Street and Pitt Street.
When you arrive, take the passenger lift to Level 4. If you’re coming by train, we recommend getting off at Wynyard Station and exiting the station on to George Street.
Paid parking is available on Pitt Street.
Keeping you safe in-clinic
We’re doing everything we can to keep you and our team members safe from Covid-19. This includes disinfecting test rooms and equipment after each client we see, following government guidelines, and using protective masks.
That said, we understand if you don’t want to come into a clinic right now. You can book an online video consultation instead, for clinic-quality care at home.
Contact us for more information.