Your hearing aids are designed to work well and they come with as much support as you need.
That’s why, if you’re not completely satisfied, you can return your hearing aids to us in good condition – within 30 days – for a full refund.
Please contact us  within that time so that we can help resolve any issues.
30 day full money-back guarantee applies to:
- Hearing aid purchases
- Accessories, including Roger devices, TV Connector, PartnerMic and Remote Controls
30 day money-back for change of mind is available on the following devices only, providing packaging is in its original condition, i.e. unopened and sealed. Items outside of 30 days are not eligible for a refund due to change of mind:
- Chargers and power packs
- Hearing protection
- Assisted listening devices
- Hearing aid protectors and Otoclips
- Hearing aid batteries
All other spare parts are not eligible for a refund unless faulty. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Custom ear moulds and custom hearing protection
- Speakers, receivers and acoustic tubes
- Cleaning tools and wax management (wax stops, CeruShields, CeruStops)
- Carry cases, drying jars and drying capsules
- Domes, ear tips, retainers and retention handles
If you believe you have received an incorrect or faulty item, please contact us immediately.
Kindly note, Phonak Serenity Choice hearing protection are not accepted for refund, exchange or credit.
This warranty does not exclude your existing rights under Australian Consumer Law.
Please note that our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Blamey Saunders Hears Pty Ltd (BSH) offers a three (3) year repair warranty on all hearings aids, unless otherwise specified.
The warranty covers repairs due to failure in the fit and/or functioning of the hearing aid instrument. Where the defects to hearing aids are covered under this warranty, BSH will conduct repairs of the defective hearing aids and will ship the repaired hearing aids back to you, all free of charge. This warranty does not cover your initial shipping costs, and you will be responsible for the costs of shipping the defective hearing aids to BSH in the first instance.
This warranty is valid for a fixed term of three years from the time in which the hearing aids are supplied (the warranty period). The warranty period runs continuously from the time the hearing aids are supplied until its conclusion.
This warranty only applies to the hearing aid instrument. The warranty is for the repair of any defects or faults in the hearing aids that occurred during the normal use of the hearing aids. In order to be covered under this warranty, the hearing aids must not, by anybody, have been misused, lost, or otherwise handled inconsistently with its ordinary purpose and with instructions provided by BSH. The warranty covers repairs conducted by BSH only.
This warranty does not cover:
- The repair or replacement of ear moulds, speaker assemblies, thin acoustic tubes, or ear tips.
- Defects or damage due to misuse, abuse, neglect, accident, or subjection to abnormal conditions.
- Defects or damage due to a failure to properly use and maintain the hearing aids according to recommendations or instructions.
- Lost hearing aids.
- Defects or damage caused by actions taken or attempts by anyone other than BSH to repair or modify the hearing aids. BSH will not compensate you for repairs, attempted repairs, or modifications conducted by anyone other than BSH.
- Any loss or damage suffered due to the use of replacement hearing aid parts not manufactured or sold by BSH.
- Scheduled or unscheduled routine maintenance services, including cleaning, quality checks, and fine tuning of hearing aids by BSH, and standard fees and charges will apply.
To the extent permitted by law, BSH is not liable for any consequential, indirect or incidental loss or damage whatsoever related to BSH products that are not expressly provided for under this warranty, and the liability of BSH is limited to the repair or replacement of defective products by BSH.
For claiming under this warranty, please contact BSH by telephone or email. Where the damage or defects are covered under this warranty, then you can ship the hearing aids to BSH’s address. You are responsible for packaging your hearing aids properly to avoid damage during shipping. You are responsible for the delivery of your hearing aids to BSH.