Using our website
Applicability of online materials
Unless otherwise specified the materials published on our web site are presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use. Content on this website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Our Speech Perception Test is not a diagnostic tool and will not tell you why you cannot hear. If you suspect you have hearing loss, you should seek medical advice. Seek immediate medical advice if your hearing loss is sudden, in one ear only, or accompanied by tinnitus, dizziness, or nausea.
Copyright & monitoring
The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. We, or other third party licensors, are the owner of these rights. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our web site are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our web site for the sole purpose of using it as an information resource for our hearing services. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our web site including, but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so, for example in order to complete any test or questionnaire.
We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which you may access through our web site or which may link to our website. When you access any other website you understand that it is independent from us and that we have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a web site and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other web or resource. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
Availability of our website
Third Party Services
The website may link or integrate with third party applications, websites, and services. These Third Party Services may have their own terms and conditions of use and privacy policies and your use of these Third Party Services will be subject to their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. Examples of this is third party payment methods Zip and Splitit. You understand and agree that Blamey Saunders Hears is not responsible or liable for any Third Party Services for any transaction you may enter into with the provider.
HCF Partnership Offer
- Blamey Saunders hears offers services to individuals and their immediate family (“Recipient”) who are associated with organisations that register for the HCF – Blamey Saunders program (“HCF – Blamey Saunders Offer”). With the HCF – Blamey Saunders Offer, a recipient can enjoy:
- One free comprehensive clinical hearing assessment with in clinic or over the phone (with a maximum duration of 1 hour)
- Up to 15% discount on full price products in the complete range of daily wear Hearing Aids that are available at Blamey Saunders hears. Each product is discounted based on the product line and falls between 10 (minimum) and 15 (maximum)%.
- 20% discount on full price products featured in our ‘Accessories’ range including TV Connectors, Phonak Roger and charging cases, that are available at Blamey Saunders hears.
- 10% discount on full price products featured in our ‘Hearing Protection’ range that are available at Blamey Saunders hears.
For the purpose of this section:
- Hearing Aids mean products for purposes in connection with hearing rehabilitation, including receiver-in-canal devices, behind-the-ear devices and in-the-ear devices as categorised by Connect Hearing from time to time
Conditions for redeeming the HCF – Blamey Saunders Offer:
- The HCF – Blamey Saunders Offer can be redeemed by a Recipient by visiting a Blamey Saunders clinic, over the phone via the Teleaudiology team in Australia or purchasing through the Blamey Saunders hears e-store.
- The HCF – Blamey Saunders Offer is subject to the availability of Hearing Aids, Hearing Aid Accessories and hearing assessment bookings at the clinic you visit.
- Unless otherwise provided, the HCF – Blamey Saunders Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, discounts or promotions provided or advertised by Blamey Saunders hears or its affiliates from time to time.
- The HCF – Blamey Saunders Offer cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The HCF – Blamey Saunders offer cannot be used for pre-employment assessments or industrial audiometry testing.
- Blamey Saunders hears expressly reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the HCF – Blamey Saunders Offer. To the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, Blamey Saunders hears shall not be liable to you for any loss or claim arising out of the refusal, rejection, cancellation or withdrawal of any HCF – Blamey Saunders Offer or any failure or inability of a Recipient to redeem a HCF – Blamey Saunders Offer.
- Blamey Saunders hears expressly reserves the right to resolve any discrepancies, disputes or otherwise unforeseen circumstances as it deems fit and Blamey Saunders hears’ decision will be final and binding.